Wednesday, June 23, 2010

A few of my favorite things...

This lady has a sweet tooth. These sweet little drops save my buttocks, and shrink it too! I don't know what I ever did without this stuff. I put in in all of my shakes, oatmeal, anything that needs a little sweetness. If I have a craving for sugar, I mix up a little drink LTL taught me. If you haven't done this, DO IT NOW!! It has saved me on several occasions. Get a big glass, fill it with lots of ice. Fill it half full with water, squeeze fresh lemon and lime, add vanilla stevia drops to your desired sweetness, fill full with water and sip away! Perfect for summer. Tip: It has to be this stevia Nunaturals vanilla stevia. I have tried other stevia and they don't come close! Email me at tauni@kristiapproved.com to order, or order here.
Dreyers sugar free 25 cal popsicles are another must have for me! So much flavor packed into one little 25 cal popsicle. Yum!
Also, I am a sucker for sugar free jello.
And lastly my favorite food of all time is chips and salsa. I used to indulge on a whole basketful and restaurants and probably drank salsa by the gallons. When I am wanting that chips and salsa fix I take 2 corn tortillas and cut them into chips, crisp them in the oven then I have my 2 TBLS of salsa with this and usually chicken or fish over salad with veggies and lemon lime squeeze yum!!! Get creative and find other ways to cook your meals to satisfy cravings and still have your favs!!
What tips or tricks do you use??

1 comment: